Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Wedding Day
November 6, 2010
The wedding day finally arrived and the preparations began. My hair was a gift from Cindy. Her friend is a hair stylist and created my beautiful up-do. I'm so thankful for the gift because if I were left to doing my own hair, it would have ended up in a bun.
My flowers were amazing and couldn't have turned out better. The bouquet was put together with white and lavender roses, green hydrangea and stephanotis flowers. The florist did a beautiful job with the arrangement.
Here are Mike and I exiting the Temple. We had several pictures taken and Mike put together a slide show. I will work on getting those posted. Andy and Dad took several pictures for us from the Open House later in the evening as well. Dad's are not digital, so I'm unable to post those.
Above is the Lewis Family with the newly married couple.
Above is the Stuy Family with the happy couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment