Friday, May 3, 2013

Quiet Book

I fell in love with this Moda print block and when I found the pattern and material at Just Sew, I knew I needed to buy the kit. I was a bit worried that I was getting in over my head, but reading the instructions over and over again helped me get through this project. I took a break from the snowflake quilt to make the quiet book. I spent three weeks on this project. It's one of the most expensive books that Benjamin will ever own.

I love the blackboard fabric. I haven't gotten any chalk yet because it will go straight into Benjamin's mouth. The front page has a zipper where you put the chalk and fabric to wipe the board. Benjamin enjoys looking at the different pictures and likes to flip the pages. Below is a video of all the pages.


No comments: