Monday, April 29, 2013
April Showers
Benjamin got a second birthday cake, to which he is very thankful to Aunt Rynell! He devoured the yummy chocolate cake and didn't let anyone or anything distract him from eating. He was a funny mess. So we showered him off in the sink to get rid of all the chocolaty goodness that stuck to him before giving him a bath.
I love sneaking in on Benjamin while sleeping to see what position he's taken on. This is his relaxing pose on a good nap day.
Here is one of his rough day napping positions.
Mike and I decided it would be beneficial to get a Thanksgiving Point membership and try it out for a year. I was probably more excited than anyone else. I got to go to the Tulip Festival, not one...but three times. The first time it alternated between showers, drizzle and mist. We met the tulip distributor from Holland, Henk. He commented on how the weather was a typical day in Holland.
The last day we went I took Benjamin out of the stroller to see how he would explore. He sat in the grass looking at it curiously and didn't venture too far. He also liked to reach his hand out to grab at the tulips. We were pretty good at keeping his hands away, but there may have been one tulip that was destroyed. Mike has a picture that I hope he will share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment