Monday, January 26, 2009

What to Say?

Yesterday I found out that a friend of mine is terminally ill. She's had several battles with cancer, but this time cancer has won. Right now she's not seeing anyone except for her husband and immediate family. She is an amazing girl who always thinks of others before herself. I don't want do say good bye, but I do want to let her know that I love her and appreciate her. I'm glad that she's been in my life. How do I say it though? I've never been one to express myself very well.

1 comment:

S & C said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
There was a women in my parents' ward who passed away recently. Since no one could visit her near the end, they sent letters of appreciation instead. The letters not only said how much they cared about her, but contained memories they had of her as well. I don't know if she saw all of them or not but the family appreciated them. Don't know if that helps.