
I'm so happy that I finally finished my Celtic knot quilt. It has been a time consuming project, but well worth it. I learned how to make the bias strips and then appliqued them. You can see in the detail pictures below.


It was a little confusing when I first began the Celtic knots because they weave back and forth. I have to make sure that the correct strip was on top and on the bottom. When I picked out the fabric for my quilt I just went for colors that matched and figured that it would all work out in the end. I think that it worked out very nicely. This final picture it the material detail from the back of the quilt.

The quilt was machine quilted and then I did the binding myself.
3 comments:
WOW! Great Job! You are very talented. I remember the beautiful small stiches on those bies tapes. Good work! (I'm on line every day, this puter goes to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity. Most of the time I forget to change the signal to "on line". Guess I have to pay more attention.) Keep them coming. Hugs....
You KNOW this is one of my favorite quilts ever! You did an amazing job. I hope you display it somewhere.
WOW! You are a talented quilter. That is one thing I do not have the patience for! It came out BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment