Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

I'm so excited! Let me tell you why....

I have had my own place for a little over 2 years and this past Christmas is the third Christmas season I've had since being in my condo. Decorating decisions have been difficult for me because there's so much that I like (or dislike). Last year I finally made up my mind about my bathroom and got it painted. I also came up with some decor for the bedroom that Ariana sleeps in (planning on painting that one this year). Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that it takes me a long time to decide how to decorate.

So, before Christmas I was doing a little bit of shopping and found the perfect Christmas ornaments for me. I currently use a 12" tree that kind of gets hidden behind all the presents I get. LOL!!! These ornaments were on sale 50% before Christmas, but I told myself not to get them at that time. If I was meant to have them, they would be there after the holiday. And, if I really liked them I would go back for them. It was hard to pull away from it, not knowing if I would see them ever again.

Finally, I went to the store today to see what the leftovers were. To my surprise I found everything I wanted. And even more surprising, everything was 75% off. I really am super excited for my Christmas tree. However, after all of that I realized that I have to wait till the end of the year to put up the decoration. (Sigh....)

Oh well, I guess all of you have to wait that long as well to see my Christmas tree. I will tell you though, that the color scheme is purple, pink, green and cream, with gold accents and lots of beads and sequence.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Awesome! I'm excited to see your tree next year! Glad you got to see Wendy and family this year.

p.s. - Your decorated cookies look awesome.