Cheese...so we had a chili cook off yesterday at work and I volunteered to bring cheese and sour cream. Sometimes I can be picky about my food. (Okay, maybe more than just sometimes.) So my concern was the cheese--grate it myself or buy pre-grated cheese. Well, I decided to grate it myself and everyone was happy to have "queso bueno". I thought it was so funny that I was going crazy over the cheese.
I was asked to be the group leader for our ward's book club. I'm really excited about getting it started and meeting with everyone. I chose Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage. A lady from the other book club I go to suggested a few books and that was the one that sounded like everyone would enjoy. I'm also nervous because even though I like reading books it's hard for me to have intellectual conversation about them. It will go well, though. I'm not planning on leading the discussion for all the books we decide to read.
1 comment:
There are times when I've lead discussions and because I didn't have time or wasn't sure what to discuss I've "cheated" and searched online for discussion questions.
Post a Comment