
Not only did I get a visit from my friend Julie, but I also got a visit from my sister Wendy. It was so fun to have her here for almost 2 weeks. I'm so happy David let her come while he took care of the 5 kids!
We did a lot of hanging out and eating. I also introduced Wendy to my favorite TV show, Psych. While I was at work, Wendy would visit her old roommates and mission companions. Wendy also spend time with Rynell and her kids.
One day we went to spend a morning at Temple Square.

It was neat to see all the changes that have been made. We took a tour of the new conference center. I've been in there a couple of times for some meetings, so it was nice to see some of the other things they had in the building. The grounds are very nice and peaceful.

I love my sister and am thankful for all the times we get to spend with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment