Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drama

Drama - any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results.

Who creates the drama in your life? You? Or do you feel like it is someone else that creates it for you?

I recently watched a movie that basically stated that girls create drama in their own life to make it seam more exciting. So, here I am evaluating myself and what kind of drama I create. I like to think that I've got a pretty boring life and try to keep things simple. However, that's not always true. I think I look for excuses to drag me into interesting situations.

I volunteered to host/teach for the next sewing group, which is tomorrow night. I've had an idea for weeks but left it till yesterday to buy fabric, and then tonight I spent all evening sewing the pillow. Then I decided that we will need clover shaped sugar cookies (I'll have to think about posting this recipe) to match the St. Patrick's day pillow (picture of pillow will be posted tomorrow). I'll be finishing the cookies tomorrow, while preparing a demonstration of how to make the pillow. Then I had some visitors stop by this evening in the middle of my project. So, of course, I've created myself a little situation that is worrying me that I won't finish in time. Oh, I also have to clean my place because I don't want people to see my messiness. So now that I am thinking about this little episode of drama in my life I see that it was caused by my procrastination.

I think that I can blame most of the drama I create on procrastination. All the other drama I experience is created by other people! LOL!!! :D

"Just one psychological drama after another" Erasure

No comments: