The above picture is a group that performed an Aztec folklore dance. I didn't get a dance line-up, so I'm unable to give you the name of their group. However, I do know that Ariel with Gypsy Rhythm is a co-worker with one of the members. She helped coordinate them coming out to perform. I really enjoyed the high energy they brought.
These ladies are with the Black Star Dance Co, also known as Indie Kumari. We love having them come out to perform at Mini-Fest. They have a mesmerizing style of dance.
This year DG gave our directors a wall hanging. Here above are Halima and Kalista. We want to let them know we appreciate them and the hard work they do for DG.....and now the season is over, but we can't stop dancing. We'll see each other soon in classes, workshops and at performances. I wish everyone well that is not returning to DG next year. I consider each and everyone of the ladies I've danced with the past three years as my friends - beautifully talented.
2 comments:
Wow it looks so enchanting! I love all your pictures and about everything your up to. Is your sis finally moved in?
Wish I could have been there--family stuff came up. Thanks for posting pics--the wall hangings turned out so well! =)
Post a Comment